Monday, January 25, 2010

New Beginnings

Apologies for the length of time it has taken me to post a new blog. I have been finishing my PhD, which is now handed in. I now have time to devote to other writings, such as this one.

I am also pleased to announce that my book, 'Diary of a Schizophrenic' (published through Chipmunkapublishing) is now available as a Kindle book on Amazon in the US. This gives me great satisfaction, as it was written during a very difficult time. I am pleased that this difficulty has eventually led to such a positive outcome. Thank you to Chipmunka for their support of the project.

I have also had some poems published in the time since my last blog. The journals Page Seventeen, Pendulum, Unusual Work and Mascara Literary Review have picked up and published poems of mine. The Mascara poems are published online, which you can view here. I also have a poem coming out in the new edition of Sketch (out shortly).

Anyway, you'll here from me again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Paul! Soon, you will need to change your 'About Me' to Doctor of Philosophy. When do you get to wear the floppy hat?

Stu said...

Fantastic achievements, Paul. Congrats all round.

So, new beginnings... do you have any particular writing projects in mind?